Once a casual guild prior to the 3.2 patch, Prodigy was reformed with a new vision of progression raiding. Building on existing talent with a little recruiting, it didn't take long to find success in Trial of the Crusader content. However, it wasn't until stepping into Grand Crusader that we learned what it took to be a progression guild. With the introduction of Icecrown Citadel looming, Prodigy sifted through a lot of talent to build a group capable and willing to work on endgame content.
Since the release of patch 3.3, our core has strengthened, but the talent search hasn't stopped. Heroic Icecrown content demands experienced and progression-minded players to help keep our core strong. If you feel that you want to be a part of our core team, please review our raiding details to see if we work for you.
Heroic Icecrown Citadel (25 Player): 11/12
Professor Putricide (7.22.10)
Glory of the Icecrown Raider (- Neck-Deep in Vile)
Heroic Icecrown Citadel (10 Player): 12/12
Bane of the Fallen King (9.29.10)
Glory of the Icecrown Raider (6.23.10)
Trial of the Grand Crusader
25 Player: 4/5
10 Player: Insanity (11.15.09)
Glory of the Ulduar Raider (25 Player) (- One Light)
* We run a single core 25 man progression raid weekly, starting 7PM CST Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
* Loot is distributed using EPGP. Raiders on standby also earn EP.
* 10-player content is run on demand. Progression fights are preceded in 10's before in 25's.
We are always seeking those who want to commit themselves to the same goals we have; Experiencing all the content that is available. Prodigy's progression is done with a single core raid, but not without the help of its supporting cast. Those spots are never guaranteed and are earned through performance, attendance, and commitment.
If you feel like you might want to be apart of this community, we are always open to all exceptional players, regardless of class. Applicants must be geared to contribute to hardmode progression. Special attention will be paid to applicants with exceptional raiding experience and achievements. Above all, we are a friendly community. Along with having fun, we expect maturity and the ability to take constructive criticism.
* Recruits must be patient in earning a core raiding position. Unless there is a current void in our roster, recruits generally won't make our progression raids immediately. Core raiding spots are earned through the performance observed by fellow guildmates.
* Recruits will immediately be earning EP towards their priority, no loot will be reserved against them.
Prospective members need to first create an account with us on mmoguildsites. Once a member of the website, the Applications forum can be viewed. Copy the template provided in the pinned post and paste it to a fresh thread in the Applications forum, with all of the questions completed. Feedback will be provided in the same thread.
If you wish to keep you application private, you can send it to an officer on the website via PM. Officers can be contacted in game for more information.